What is Shani Transit?
November 15th(IST), Shani(Saturn) moves into Libra where he becomes exalted, meaning the ability to deliver his highest and most beneficial qualities without encumbrances. Saturn will be in Libra for 3 years until November 2nd, 2014. This is a remarkable 6 months longer than a normal Saturn transit which is usually 2.5 years.
Please note: November 15th, 2011 IST transit date is according to the Thirukanidam (Drik) Almanac which is used by most astrologers/astronomers. December 21st, 2011 IST is the transit date according to the Vaakyam Almanac used in Southern India. It is respected and used in temples. We perform pujas considering both the dates. You can specify your choice while placing your orderb based on your regional preferences.
Recommended Shani Shanti Pujas and Yagnas:
Puja or Abishekam at:
1. Thirunallaru Shani Temple , TamilNadu
2. Shani Shingapur Temple, Maharashtra
3. Kuchanor Shani Temple, Tamilnadu.
4. Mantra Japa for Shani: Chanting is a scientifically proven procedure to influence postive vibrations and chanting Shani beeja mantra through our vedic scholars will give unmeasurable benefits to you and sustained protection from Lord Shani's ill effects forever.
5. Navagraha Homam - powerful Vedic ritual to appease Lord Shani performed through our vedic priests . It is recommended for people with very serious afflictions or ill-efects due to Lord Shani , due this transit.
6. Pavamana Sookta Homam: Lord Shani is believed not to harm any of the devotees of Lord Hanuman. And this vedic yagna is to appease Hanuman and in turn protect or shield yourself from any harm that Shani can cause you in this transit.
All planets influence life however Saturn has a major impact in whichever house he transits to or occupies. He doesn't miss a chance to deliver his particular type of life lesson. Many people are fearful of Saturn due to the hardships people face under his influence. He teaches us lessons, trains us for increased responsibility and points out where we come up short. During his transit you often tend to experience what is considered the more 'negative' of his manifestations as he points out what area or areas you need to rework.
Please click here to read our blog on Sani Peyarchi 2011 for detailed predictions and remedies for each Rashi