At Parihara.com we publish articles written by renowned vedic scholars and reputed astrology practitioners across the globe. Our intent is to educate and elevate our readers on vedic way of living.
In this blog post, expert astrologer Ms Radhika Kothuri explains the benefic and malefic nature of plant mars, symptoms of a weak planet, and remedies to strengthen Mars.
Mars if well placed in a chart gives valor, power, authority, courage, and risk-taking nature.
If the same Mars is malefic because of placement or aspect, it gives false ego, anger, dominating nature, nagging, and frustration. One will be prone to sudden accidents, falls, and injuries while handling fire or sharp objects. There may be differences with siblings.
Symptoms of weak Mars:
Weak Mars will give debts and financial concerns. Health ailments like blood disorders- anemia, body inflammation, disease of the reproductive system, and bladder, pregnancy concerns may be there.
Remedies for malefic Mars:
- Recite Subramanya Bhujanga Stotram.
- The day for fasting or performing puja is Tuesday.
- If not fasting, it is suggested to take food without salt on Tuesday.
- God to propitiate is Lord Subramanya and Lord Hanuman
- Recite Mars beeja/moola mantram for 7000 time -
Om Kraam Kreem Kroum saha: bhoumaya namaha
- Perform milk abhishekam to Lord Subramanya at Palani Temple in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu or Vaiththeeswaran Koil near Kumbakonam, Tamilnadu or Mopidevi temple near Vijayawada in Andhrapradesh.
- Donate Red lentil (masoor dal) on a Tuesday
- Donate to orphanages or child development.
- Gem is Coral, Colour is Red and Rudraksha is Trimukha.
- For health- Like Sun adding more spicy and fiery herbs like ginger, black pepper, turmeric, garlic, onion, asafetida, coriander, and cumin will help.
**These remedies are quite helpful and will give good results. Some important things to be kept in mind while performing remedies are:
- Consult an astrologer before you perform any remedy. Based on your chart and the malefic intensity of the planet, an astrologer will suggest what kind of remedy needs to be performed and the period in which they need to be executed.
- Remedies have to be performed/recited by the person themselves. Exceptions may arise if the individual is a child, aged, or severely sick, in which a person close to them will need to perform the ascribed remedy.
- Homas and shanti pujas have to be done under the guidance of Vedic Pandit.
- Partaking in Prasada of shanti pooja is a must.
- In the case of mantra chanting one should get the texts in their mother tongue for accuracy, if in doubt it is better to seek the help of a learned to avoid any mistakes.
- One should do these remedies with full faith and dedication.
- As these planets give results according to our karma, hence, it is best to follow dharmic life, and help those in need. As it is said, “Manava sevaye Madhava seva” that is helping those in need is equal to praying to God.
- Lastly, it is important to note that remedies do not change our fate but have the ability to reduce the impacts of negative situations and will help improve the inner strength of an individual. Remedies also help one to improve the positive aura.
Published with permission from Author. Article originally published in Sreemata Jyotishalaya website.