Garbharakshambika Temple OIL Prasadam ONLY (Pariharam for Pregnancy and Childbirth)
PLEASE NOTE: We have temporarily paused all activities of our foundation due to the sudden demise of our founding trustee who was running Parihara.com as his personal mission. For more information click here.
Garbarakshambigai Temple, also called by the name of Lord Shiva here as 'Mullai Vana Natha' temple is situated in the state of Tamilnadu, Tanjavur district.
The Divine Mother Parvati is worshipped here in the form of Garbarakshambigai , meaning 'the Mother who protects the womb.' This temple is specially meant for childless couples and pregnant women who want to pray for a trouble-free pregnancy & childbirth.
The temple provides two kinds of prasadams
- a castor oil bottle & ghee prasadam.
- Childless couples should take the ghee prasadam every night in small quantities for 48 days.
- Expectant mothers should apply the castor oil on the stomach before delivery or whenever any problems are faced during pregnancy.
- Couples who beget children after praying to Garbarakshambigai Devi often bring the blessed child to the temple as a thanksgiving visit, the child is then put in a golden cradle meant for such children born with the grace of the Devi.
Important Note - Disclaimer
- We are not the temple or the official representative of the temple and this is not the temple's website. We are a foundation that has a network of representatives who visit the temple and get the Pooja performed in your name as per your request.
- We provide this service to enable millions of people who cannot visit the temple themselves.
- Our charges include the temple’s official fees, Puja materials cost, priests Dakshina (donation to the priest), Prasadam packing and shipping cost, and our service charges.
We have been in service for more than 10 years now. Our honesty and transparency have earned the trust of our customers.